Himachal tour packages are a fantastic combination of breathtaking scenery and impressive history. Flowing rivers, hot springs and snow capped mountains, all form a part of this immensely beautiful land. The land of scenic hill stations, local bazaars, beautiful walking paths, old stone temples, Tibetan monasteries, highest cricket pitch, polo ground and golf courses all combine to make your Himachal tour experience a memorable one. Every year thousands of tourists from all around the world throng this popular state to escape the summer heat and get enamoured by its many vistas. Himachal is renowned for its sacred temples, meandering rivers and abundant fruits like plums, apples, pears and apricots
9 DAYS & 8 NIGHTS
- DAY 1 Delhi-Shimla: Arrival at Delhi airport in the morning. Travel to Shimla. On the way visit Pinjor Garden. Check in into the Shimla hotel in evening and rest.
- DAY 2 Shimla: Kufri and Shimla local site seen through the day
- DAY 3 Shimla-Kullu-Manali: Proceed to kullu-Manali. Enjoy thrilling experience of River Rafting in Kullu and visit to Shawl factory. Check in into the Manali Hotel in evening.
- DAY 4 Manali:(Own Expense) Proceed for Rohatang Pass or upto Madhi (Snow Point- subject to climate condition/permission by government) Or visit to Solang Valley/Gulabo (Snow point) and return back to the hotel and rest.
- DAY 5 Manali: Visit to Manali local site seen Hadimba Temple, Vashist Kund, club house etc. and Manali Local Shopping market and rest.
- DAY 6 Manali-Delhousie: Full day Travelling as distance is quite far. Check in into the Delhousie Hotel and rest.
- DAY 7 Delhousie:Visit to Khajjiar (Mini Switzerland) and Delhousie local market
- DAY 8 Delhousie to Amritsar: Proceed to Amritsar. Visit to Vagha border, Golden Temple, Jaliyawala Baugh and check in into the Amritsar Hotel and rest
- DAY 9 Amritsar-Delhi: End of the trip.Proceed to Delhi. Dropping at Delhi Airport/Railway Station. Have a great Journey ahead!
Accommodation on 2 sharing basis
Meal plan Breakfast and dinner at the hotel. (Above 30 members Gujarati kitchen will be provided)
A/c 2x2 Bus or Tempo Traveller will be provided.
All permit fees & hotel taxes.
Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
Laundry, Telephone calls, Tips or Mineral water bottle charges.
Cost of any personal expenses.
Cost of Meal other than mention above.
Inquire now for Best Deals
Call: 91 96249 55762
© 2018 Naysa | Design by seasitesolution